Sunday, May 25, 2014

NBO-GLOBAL's PROOF of Income

I was invited to join NBO-Global or New Business Opportunity NRZ Global, Inc. last February 2014, but I kept ignoring it (which I regretted, of course) - simply because I've had enough of joining numerous networking companies before. Some of these companies closed down, others are quite hard to market because of the expensive cash out or the products are quite expensive.

On the 30th of April (2014) I finally gave in.  Though I had no clue how this will work. At first I was just thinking I'd join just to stop my friend from sending me relentless inbox messages on facebook asking me if I had already looked at the marketing plan or checked the company website (which I hadn't). 

He was so keen on explaining everything to me but I wasn't that interested. He said I can earn as soon as I register. I said, OK, but at the back of my mind, I was thinking differently. I thought I am working in a very big company, my salary is good enough so I am not in dire need of money, and I definitely do not want to put my face upfront inviting people to join a networking company again. So joining nbo-global wasn't really that appealing to me at all. Yet, I still did.

The day after I registered, my friend gave me the username and password and told me to check my account online every so often, but I didn't really bother to look at it for a couple of days until he asked again - and so I did. To my surprise, when I checked my online Realtime Data Fastrack account for the first time, it indeed has its own earnings. I checked it again after a few minutes and it changed. I must admit I was trying not to think about it but I found myself early in the morning of the following days checking it and I was getting into the habit of checking my account every so often. As it keeps changing, I thought of starting to take photos of my Realtime Data Fastrack page and post them on fb. It created curiosity to some of my friends and they asked to join. Many more followed and now the network is steadily growing.

Below are the sample photos of my Realtime Data Fastrack:. 

DAY 7

DAY 12

DAY 20

DAY 24

REAL CHECKS
As others are asking for proof of income, I am posting my friend and upline, Alexander Persia's earnings (with his permission of course) to satisfy their doubts and hesitation. 


This bigger check is from Mr. Uling Cyril who has been a member of the company for quite some time. He allowed me to post his earnings here to let everyone know that NBO-Global is for real!!! 
Many thanks, sir Uling.

I hope this blog provides enlightenment and answers some of your questions.

You may invite me on facebook if you want to know more details. 
https://www.facebook.com/eveswood

Hope to be of help to you. Having an extra income gives us that sense of freedom to buy some finer things in life. Join us and give yourself enough reasons to rejoice and smile. Life is beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment